Website Accessibility Policy
Internet users with disabilities may find websites difficult or even impossible to use because of the way they have been designed.
We are aware of the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities and are continually trying to ensure compatibility with as many of these systems as possible.
The Kenward Trust website has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML5 and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
– Our pages are designed to work responsively on multiple devices and screen sizes including laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
– Links and form elements are labelled and contain title tags as well as a natural tab indexing order.
– Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in your browser.
– All images that convey information have alternative text.
– No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
This website has achieved the following W3C compliance validation: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
Level A http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/